I look the exact same as I did when I went vegan just over 2 years ago.
Unfortunately, going vegan doesn’t automatically make you more attractive, or help you grow wings.
If you were under the impression that vegans are more attractive, it’s likely due to one of the following reasons:
- Vegans tend to be young in general – Young adults are as attractive as they’re going to get, so it’s not fair to compare them to older non-vegans.
- Vegans tend to be more interested in healthy lifestyles – Many studies have shown that vegans are more likely to be active and eat healthier. Combined with age, it shouldn’t be surprising that most vegans seem pretty fit.
However, there are certainly people that become much more attractive after going vegan.
How a Vegan Diet Makes Some People More Attractive
You can certainly eat nothing but vegan junk food and you won’t be healthy, but in general, a vegan diet:
- Has more plants (and nutrients)
- Has fewer refined carbs (i.e. sugar)
- Is more limited (since you exclude a lot of foods, particularly processed ones)
This helps some people:
- Lose weight
- Clear up acne
- Clear up other ailments
- Have more energy (leads to more smiling, etc.)
Obviously those things can have quite an impact on appearance and behavior, and can lead someone to become more attractive.
It’s far from a sure thing, but it’s possible.
A final thing to mention is that if you are vegan, then it absolutely makes sense that you find other vegans most attractive.
Being vegan says a lot about the type of person that you are, and personality will of course affect who you’re attracted to.