Nature’s Path makes quite a few vegan products, even if it’s not a vegan company.
Most of their products focus on “natural” and simple ingredients.
Many of their cereals are vegan, but not all of them. I’ve compiled a list of all of them (over 40) to save you some time.
Which Nature’s Path Cereal Flavors Are Vegan?
One of the nice things about their cereals is that they use fair trade chocolate and mostly organic ingredients so there aren’t many “grey” areas for vegans.
Here’s the complete list of vegan Nature’s Path cereals:
- Flax Plus Cinnamon Flakes
- Flax Plus Maple Pecan Crunch
- Flax Plus Multibran Flakes
- Flax Plus Pumpkin Raisin Crunch
- Flax Plus Red Berry Crunch
- Sunrise Crunchy Cinnamon Cereal
- Sunrise Crunchy Maple Cereal
- Sunrise Crunchy Vanilla Cereal
- Love Crunch Dark Chocolate Macaroon Cereal
- Love Crunch Dark Chocolate & Red Berries Cereal
- Qi’a Coconut Chia Superflakes (contains coconut palm sugar)
- Qi’a Cranberry Vanilla Chia, Buckwheat & Hemp Cereal
- Qi’a Original Chia, Buckwheat & Hemp Cereal
- Crispy Rice Cereal
- Flax Plus Raisin Bran Flakes
- Fruit Juice Corn Flakes
- Mesa Sunrise Flakes
- Optimum Power Blueberry Cinnamon Flax Cereal
- SmartBran Cereal
- Whole O’s Cereal
- Multigrain Oat Bran Flakes
- Millet Rice Flakes
- Mesa Sunrise Flakes with Raisins
- Kamut Puffs
- Rice Puffs
Additionally, Nature’s Path also makes another line of cereals called Envirokidz. These have very short and simple ingredients list and all turn out to be vegan:
- Envirokidz Amazon Flakes
- Envirokidz Cheetah Chomps Cereal
- Envirokidz Choco Chimps Cereal
- Envirokidz Gorilla Munch Cereal
- Envirokidz Jungle Munch Cereal
- Envirokidz Koala Crisp Cereal
- Envirokidz Leapin’ Lemurs Cereal
- Envirokidz Panda Puffs Cereal
- Envirokidz Turtle Splash Cereal
Which Nature’s Path Cereal Flavors Are NOT Vegan?
There are several flavors of cereal that are not vegan. I compiled them here for completeness.
The main issue in all of them is that they contain honey. Additionally, a few contain palm sugar, which is controversial among vegans.
Here’s the complete list of Nature’s Path cereals that are NOT vegan:
- Love Crunch Dark Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cereal
- Heritage Flakes
- Nature’s Path Golden Turmeric Cereal
- Nature’s Path Sunrise Crunchy Honey Cereal
- Nature’s Path Honey’d Corn Flakes
- Nature’s Path Heritage Crunch
- Nature’s Path Heritage O’s
- Nature’s Path Nut Butter Almond Crunch
- Nature’s Path Nut Butter Honey & Peanut Crunch
- Nature’s Path Purple Açai Cereal
- Nature’s Path Nut Butter Coconut & Cashew Crunch
- Qi’a Cocoa Coconut Superflakes
- Qi’a Honey Chia Superflakes
So, you have quite a few options, just double check that ingredients list in stores for honey.
If any new cereal flavors are released, I’ll add them to this page.