Most nutrients are easy to get on a vegan diet, but there are a few nutrients that you want to pay special attention to.
I created a vegan nutrition chart that just focuses on these hard to get nutrients that you can save or print out for convenience at no cost.
You can view, download, or save the chart here.
It’s not particularly pretty, but it has the most important data that you need to thrive on a plant-based diet.
Alternatively, if you want even more detail on any particular nutrient, I’ve also created more detailed pages on each of these nutrients:
- The best vegan sources of Protein
- The best vegan sources of Calcium
- The best vegan sources of Iron
- The best vegan sources of Zinc
- The best vegan sources of Omega 3 Fats
If you’d like to see data per 100 calories or typical serving, check out those pages.